The OKâlaKatiget Society has a job opening for a Television Producer.
This position is a full time permanent position with the Society.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Identifying story ideas and conducting research
• Operating camera, lighting and audio equipment
• Planning and conducting interviews and sources
• Outlining and writing scripts for editing
• Digitally editing film on Avid software
The closing date is Wednesday September 04, 2019 and resumes should be forwarded before 4pm.
Preferences will be given to Beneficiaries of the Labrador Inuit Land Claims Agreement.
Applicants are preferred to be bilingual in Inuktitut and English as well.
For more information, you can contact the OK Society office at (709) 922-2955.
You can send in your resumes to our Executive Director Arlene Ikkusek by email at: email@example.com or to Senior Television Producer Sarah Abel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org