The OKâlaKatiget Society has a job opening for a Television Producer.
This position is a full time permanent position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identifying story ideas and conducting research
• Operating camera, lighting and audio equipment
• Planning and conducting interviews and sources
• Outlining and writing scripts for editing
• Digitally editing film on Avid software
The closing date is Wednesday, January 15th, and resumes should be forwarded before 4 pm.
Preferences will be given to Beneficiaries of the Labrador Inuit Land Claims Agreement.
Applicants are preferred to be bilingual in Inuktitut and English as well.
You can send in your resumes to our Executive Director Arlene Ikkusek by email, email@example.com.
For more information, you can contact the OKâlaKatiget Society office at 922-2955.