The Province moved to Alert Level 4 effective midnight last night for two weeks.
Yesterday, the province reported 519 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, and the 20th death in the province due to COVID-19.
• 276 in Eastern
• 64 in Central
• 43 in Western
• 125 in Labrador Grenfell
One person is currently in hospital due to COVID-19.
There are 2, 925 active cases in the province.
Modified Alert Level 4 will include:
• Limiting interaction to your “tight 10” individuals outside of your household;
• Gyms and fitness, Arenas, can open with 50 people per room or at 25% capacity-whichever is fewer people;
• Arts performances and sports are suspended;
• Restaurants can continue at 50% capacity, max 6 people per table;
• No change for child care; and,
• Personal services (hair salon, etc) can remain open.