The Nunatsiavut Government is looking for a Residential School Survivor Support Coordinator in Nunatsiavut.
It is a Temporary full-time position for the Department of Health and Social Development.
The closing date for applications is October 14th, 2020.
Qualifications for this position are:
– Must have the training and experience in supportive services
– Understanding of colonialism, intergenerational trauma, and residential schools
– Knowledge with Inuit history, culture and way of life
– Knowledge of current social problems, mental health and addictions
– Have a strong preference for ability to provide support in Inuttitut
Applications should be forwarded before 4:30 pm on October 14.
Applicants are asked to clearly state their Nunatsiavut Beneficiary Number on their cover letter and resume when applying.
Preferences will be given to beneficiaries of the Labrador Inuit Land Claims Agreement.
For more information or to apply, you can contact at email@example.com.