The OKâlaKatiget Society has a job opening for a Television Producer.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
– Identifying story ideas and conducting research
– Operating camera, lighting and audio equipment
– Planning and conducting interviews and sources
– Outlining and writing scripts for editing
– Digitally editing film on Avid software
The closing date is tomorrow, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, and resumes should be forwarded before 4:30 pm.
So get those resume’s in.
Preferences will be given to Beneficiaries of the Labrador Inuit Land Claims Agreement.
Applicants are preferred to be bilingual in Inuktitut and English as well.
For more information, you can contact the OK Society office at (709) – 922-2955.